Wednesday 1 January 2014

Jimmyjane Hello Touch Review

The Hello touch is a wired vibrator with two motors that sits on the fingers.  The idea behind the vibrator is that it is small and unobtrusive so is ideal for partner sex and masturbation.  The battery sits on your wrist in a special wrist guard that comes with the vibrator.  I bought mine from Lovehoney

source http://www.jimmyjane.com/hello-touch-vibrator

The vibrator comes in a fairly nice box, with a picture of the vibrator on the front ( like the one above) It also has glowing reviews plastered all over it.  The packaging is tasteful, but it's one that is obvious of contents so couldn't really be used as storage.

More of the review after the jump



Inside the box is the vibrator, the wrist cuff, a set of batteries and a very simple storage pouch. The storage pouch is rudimentary at best - just two small pockets that fasten together with poppers.  It's cheap and nylon like but does the job well enough.

The actual vibrator is composed of 2 small motors which are held in detachable silicone finger cases, the motors are wired and have a cord similar to headphones. The motors are connected to a box that contains the batteries and the on/ off switch.

The whole vibrator fits onto the hand, with a special wrist cuff slipping on over the hand, which has a pouch for the battery.  I tried the  vibrator on originally and really struggled to get it to look like it does on the box and in the pictures - with the wires lying flat against the back of the hand.  I have fairly big hands for a woman, and Doc has average sized male hands so for a normal woman these wires would definitely be loose and could potentially catch on things.

This vibrator was advertised as powerful and until I had got it out of the box I did not reseal that the batteries the vibrators run on are so small (2 x AAAA)  I Guess that, in proportion to the battery size that the motors are powerful, but for me this toy is weak.  I am used to a magic wand, and this is the kind of toy I would bill as powerful - not something like the Hello touch.  The vibrations were not strong enough to do anything for me, and combined with the awkwardness of having something on the tips of your fingers it makes it hard to use.

Jimmjane recommend and market the vibrator as excellent for couple use and female clitoral use.  The pads just didn't sit right on my hands, and I struggled to get the motors anywhere near my clit during masturbation because of their size.  There was slightly more success while using the toy on Doc. I used the toy during masturbation on the shaft of his penis.   He described the experience as pleasurable, but not one that would get him off.  I would probably use the hello touch more on him than I would me from now on.

All in all this product is very disappointing, and not one that I would recommend.  I would also urge caution as there are a lot of reviews online from major media sources that really hype this toy - beyond what I think is it's merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment