Thursday 14 April 2011

singledom

being single is kind of annoying to me now.
even dating sites are loosing their appeal. there's a lot of people I see multiple times in my matches, and if they didn't reply the first time it's not like they're suddenly going to become interseted.
there is no one on the scene, and vauge interest from someone who uses "maybe" and "might" when reffering to my offers of travelling home to fuck his brains out is more than infuriating!
Although it's a bit lonley and things, at least having toys is fun.

I've also been seriously considering getting a Vertical Clitoral Hood piercing. Anyone have one of them? Does it really take at least 3 weeks for it to heal? 3 weeks of chastity wouldn't be realistic for me, I can barley go a day without! does it enhance sex dramatically or numb the area.
If you were to have sex with someone for the first time and you found out they had a genital piercing would it put you off at all?

3 comments: