Friday 15 July 2011

Sex and House sharing.

I am temporarily sharing a house with family members. Undoubtedly this is different from living on my own, as i've been doing for the last two years.
Firstly there's the issue of less space for yourself. I have a room but when I was on my own it didn't really matter that I put my glass dildos in the fridge or that I charged toys in the living room. Storage is a bit of an issue here because of the smaller space, all my toys are crammed into half of the under bed divan ( it's a single bed too)

Testing would pose a problem if my parents were like other people's. As it stands they know about the testing and they know that I use the paid on results programme. They seem to be cool with it which is awesome lthough can seem strange to other people. I don't give them details or anything and they don't ask much about it.

Noise of toys is another problem. Bullets are easy enough to use and are very quiet. A must have for anyone sharing a house! My fave has to be the multi speed Tracey cox one. Dildoes are obviously silent as they have no batteries or motors. Glass has to be my favorite dildo material, and my two are never far from reach. I would love a stainless steel dildo as well just to compare the two materials.

The other option available to me is the electro sex toys I own, the clitoral halo is a new addition and is very nice for teasing, though i've not yet managed to orgasm through it's use on its own. With them being silent and offering similar sensations to a vibrator it's a nice option.

As or tips for those who ahve to house share: using dildos is a good option, as is waiting till everyone is out or asleep. Cleaning toys as soon as theyre used is always good but a box of sex toy wipes would be a good alternavtive if a trip to the bathroom can't be done without others spotting you. Duvets, soft furnishings and things like music can muffle the sounds of motors and electronics also.

Living with others dosen't necassarily mean that you have to miss out on your sex toy fun. It just means you have to be more creative.

As a side note I should really post more, but i'm struggling with ideas. If anyone wants me to research a topic and post on it then comment and i'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment