Tuesday 1 February 2011

body confidence.

Toyboy has long since disappeared which is probably a good thing. I long for some kinky sex though, and while solo play is awesome it's not quite the same as having a partner. They're both satisfying, but after so long without sex solo play has become kinda "meh".
I've been trying to work on my self confidence a little recently, and for me this means learning to like my body by taking pictures.Ive never really liked my boobs. I think they're droopy and as you can see i have some acne scars on them that I'm fairly conscious of. but still they're *my* boobs, and they're never going to be perfect. though they are more symmetrical then they appear in this photo, I must have got the nipple tassels on a little wonky and i suck at taking pictures. they're nice and big and look good in a bra, which is how most people will see them.

I must endeavour to update this thing more. though its hard to blog about sex when you're not getting laid. An update is in the works about my toy collection though and if anyone reads this and wants some content on anything specific there more than welcome to comment.

1 comment: