Friday 5 August 2011

fuck buddy possibility.

Recently I've been in contact with G the 1st. it's been a good three years since we talked, though there's been sporadic texts through uni. Now I'm home and absolutely gagging for sex, which he is too. He's made no promises about meeting as he works full time and I'm looking for a job ( though unemployed atm) so it all depends on work.
I'm hopeful in a way, that I'll finally have some sex, feel less frustrated and enjoy it in the meantime. However nothings set in stone, we haven't been through the conditions of shagging ( like condom use, limits, likes and dislikes) so it's more of a hopeful optimism than real excitement I guess.
whatever happens the blog will be updated with something more interesting in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment