Friday 9 April 2010

Fantasies

I have plenty of fantasies, and i think they are a brilliant things to share with partners. Fantasies can fuel sexy texts, e mails and calls. I just love laying next to a partner, caressing and stroking and talking openly about our fantasies. A definate turn on.
My main fantasy involves a fair few elements and its been a main one thats been in my mind since my early to mid teens. the main elements are BDSM, medical fetish and orgies.
I'm taking part in a medical experiment to test reactions, though i do not know what it entails. I turn up to my appointment and am sat in a bland doctors office. A doctor in a suit and a white coat comes to greet me and takes me into the consultation room. im told to stip naked and lay on an examining table. I do as im told as i am nevervous. A nurse come in at that moment. the doctor looks at me and tells me that it is a study to test sexual reactions.
my feet are then put into stirrups and tied there. the nurse starts caressing my breasts and neck as the doctor strokes my thighs. the doctor reasches my clit and starts stroking, getting me wetter and wetter as the nurse pinches my nipples, making them hard and turning me on more than ever.I feel gloved fingers pushing inside me, trying to find my g spot roughly and i get closer and closer to comeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment