Monday 5 April 2010

Threesomes

FFM threesomes are a topic me and Belfast boy have talked about in some detail while having phone and text sex as well as talking occasionally about MMF and even foursomes and orgies.
FFM would be ideal, as I am bi, and he's straight. We both love the idea of me and the other girl kneeling in front of his hard cock. kissing each other with his cock between our tongues, one of us with the his of his dick in our mouth and the other sucking and licking his shaft in a deliciously wet and sloppy blowjob. Positioning ourselves on the bed I leave the other girl sucking and licking his cock as i manoeuvre myself to lick her pussy.
I want him to dominate me, order me to put a show on for him, sat at the end of the bed in a chair with his video camera in hand. Ordered to lick and suck and slide my fingers in and out of another girls wet cunt. being told to crawl over to him and let him suck her off of my fingers. I love making my partners writhe and moan in pleasure, making them come, just knowing Ive done a good job.
I want Belfast boy to come on the other girls chest, grab my head and make me lick all of his sticky hot semen off of her tits. sucking and biting gently on her nipples as i do so, while he has his fingers inside of her again.
I ride him as she sits on his face offering her sweet pussy to him to lick and suck. grinding down on him until we both come hard, his cock filling my pussy and his excitement seeping out of me. pausing as the other woman cleans me, her warm wet tongue lapping around my pussy and clit. then changing places, him fucking her until we all collapse, spent and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment