Saturday 24 April 2010

Bitch whore Slut

Name calling is never nice in everyday life, but like many people I absolutely love being called lots of things while I’m having sex. I love to be called a slut and a whore in instances where I’m being dominated and acting like one. In real life I would be really offended if someone used these words to describe be, as anyone probably would. Psychologically name calling is very interesting (though I’m no psychologist). it’s the idea of power play and degradation and humiliation that does it for many, while others claim that its empowering to use such terms in a more positive light. While playing in a BDSM sense I’m usually called “my slut” or “my whore” when I’m submissive. I find this really helps set the scene, (I’m a little pleasure seeking thing that deserves no respect until i prove i should have earned it from my master) and it helps me feel “owned” by the dominant. belfast boy will call me his filthy little cunt, and gets me to repeat it as hes coming. it feels so good to be called that, to hear him moaning and knowing ive been a good sub, and feeling like an object to be used and toyed with while imagining his cock deep in my mouth, him pulling my hair and calling me his slut as i swallow his cum.

Some people hate being called names, while others love it, and it can be a good idea to discuss things with your partner before starting to use the terms. Clearly state if there are any words you do not like,
one thing i do not like is the use of parental names such as "mom/mummy and Dad/daddy" the whole thing just feels a bit weird and wrong to me, those titles are to me asexual ( although i know parents are not) and it just kills the moment.
I'd love to hear what other peoples favorite names and words are while they are having sex too, so comment, or email

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind the whole Daddy thing but the Mummy thing I would find disturbing, weirdly!
    Excellent post yet again. I have a tendency to call people slut/whore in a sexual context so I know where you are coming (!) from.
    Keep up the great blog posts! Really enjoy them
    Cara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete