Saturday 22 May 2010

Summer sun

another of my fantasies
the fresh sea air and the breeze wafts round me as the sounds of crashing waves and seagul calls. he's beside me, the scent of his aftershave and the lasy grin around his face teasing me knowingly.
he takes me by the hand and drags me past the scores of seaside tourists into a secluded dune and laughs, his eyes glittering with intent.
his had brushes my thigh. I gasp as he laughs. he's known I'm not wearing any panties from the moment we met! his fingers etch over my warm skin as he presses himself into me, kissing hard as his hands reach my already wet pussy. I can feel his cock is already hard, the urgency of his kiss telling me he needs me right now.
he twists me round and bends me over, hearing him unzip his shorts and the tip of his cock flick across my clit. He has me how he wants me and its his turn to tease me. he wants to hear me moan, turned on by the senses surrounding me and the nerves that we could be caught at any second. feeling his throbbing cock on my hard clit, I bed him to fuck me hard and fast.
i feel him sink his cock into me, every delectable inch while his hands grab my hips. each thrust brings me closer and closer to coming while i stroke my clit, his hard fast thrusts rocking my body as my senses overload and i come, squeezing his cock inside me as his come explodes into me. He shudders as we're both gasping for breath and stay entangled for a few moments while we recover
smoothing out our clothes i can feel his cum running down my thighs. this will be a very interesting day out!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fantasy... thank you for another great blog post :)
    Cara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete