Monday 3 May 2010

sevring

Firstly apologies for not updating weekley as promised/intended uni's been a bit of a bugger recently with exams and all.

Id absolutley love to have a dom/me to serve and be their little slut, kneeling at their feet ready and willing to do whatever my dominant wants me to do. feeling their approval and pleasing them turns me on so much and drives me crazy. being their fucktoy and knowing what an honour it is to be in that position licking and sucking and driving them crazy.
i love the thought of being bound and seeing them standing over me, wanting me and having the power to do anything they desire. them holding me down and grinding across my body letting me know how much they need my tounge and body to make them moan, resting between their legs taking them to pure extasy.feeling their excitement and eagerness on my skin, tasting them and seeing their face as i lick and suck them to orgasm.
them biting upon my nipples as my breasts are bound in rope and the little jolt that sparks down to my pussy as my nerves fire with the extasy that comes with the pain, some whipping and being called an absolute whore, it feels so sexy to act as a wanton slut and whore and to please someone by doing so
having hot wax dripped over my naked body while feeling the rope and tape used to bind me pressed against my skin, the stickyness of some fizzy white winde dribbled across my nipples for my dominants enjoyment. mmmm so hot and sexy

2 comments:

  1. Did you have a particular Dominant (apart from your Man) in mind, little girl? ;)
    Cara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes Mistress, thats why the post is non gender specific ;)

    ReplyDelete