Thursday 13 May 2010

fan writing

it was mentioned breifly that i was trying to be Domme as a way of exploring the whole scene and knowing ultimatley what i like. I'm still in contact with the "sub boy" and he's written this for me
"I would arrive and you would check that I was wearing my chastity cage. Once you'd confirmed it was locked and I didn't have a spare, you'd take my key and hide it away from me until further notice.
You would be getting ready for BB's arrival, so I would help wash you, dress you and clean your shoes to ensure you look your best. During the dressing stage you would be trying on different outfits and underwear, posing provocatively, teasing me knowing that I can't get hard no mattter how much I'd like to.
When BB arrived you'd greet him at the door, and after a short conversation, you'd be making out in front of me. You'd tell me to fetch drinks, and I would, while you continued to make out. When I come back, you take the drinks - and mine too, leaving me empty handed. All the while you're insulting me, verbally abusing me..
The two of you are getting more aroused by eachother, and start undressing eachother. Noticing I'm watching you intently, you ask me if I'd like to join you.. I nod a shy 'yes' but you just laugh and continue playing with BB.
Eventually, you begin to go down on him, sucking his cock and jacking him off. I notice now how much bigger than me he is, and how much more he deserves your mouth and touch. You see how horny it makes me and ask me when I last got given head.. I tell you, and you remark that you hope it was good, as it's likely the last head I'll ever get, and go back to sucking BB.
After a while, you decide you're both too horny to keep away any longer, and you both run to the bedroom, dragging me by the hair. You hang a sign around my neck, reading "limp-dick loser" and take a photo, making sure to get my small, caged cock in shot. You mention that it will definitely be going on the blog and then you and BB leap into bed and force me to watch you fuck. He takes you in every conceivable position, and fucks you as hard as you feel you've ever been fucked. You make sure to let me know that I will never, ever, be allowed to fuck you like he does. He makes sure to come inside you, and come lots.
After that, you force me to lie down and you facesit me, your cum-drenched pussy over my face, insisting that I clean you out and swallow all of his cum and your juices. I do so eagerly, my cock straining against the cage harder than ever.
You restrain me tight, making me unable to move my hands or feet at all, and don a glove. You remove my cage, finally, and mention to me that I never even get a bare handjob from you as I don't deserve even that much. You clamp my nipples and pull them tight, jacking me off until finally the pain and pleasure of it all brings me to a huge orgasm.. which you inevitably ruin, laugh, and leave me tied and go back to BB"

No comments:

Post a Comment