Monday 25 November 2013

Rough Sex

Being with a new partner is awesome in that you can do things that you have never tried before or other partners were not keen on. I love rough sex and being treated roughly,  it makes me feel all subby and enhances the sensations.  Sometimes it's the only thing I want and I will struggle to orgasm without it.  I love being bitten, as part of foreplay but especially when a partner is inside of me - during missionary or facing positions, feeling him fucking me hard and biting my breasts is exquisite. Rough sex can lead to slight injury.  After  a few amazing sessions with Doc I have ended up with bruises on my boobs! This wasn't a planned thing, but it wasn't painful and we both saw the funny side of it.

Rough sex is only really doable when you both know you like it.  It's also an aspect of sex where you need good communication between each other, as there is sometimes a fine line between good hurt and bad hurt. Try gentle things first and then get rougher if you both like it - generally the more turned on a person gets the more pain they can endure and enjoy.  The traffic light system is also a good idea.  Green for "more/harder" yellow for "stay at that level" and red for "stop right now"

Simple things to try are gentle biting and slapping, pinching, pulling hair and ordering your partner around.  If you had cheap or unwanted old clothes you could also try ripping them off of each other!

Have fun, experiment and communicate to have some mind blowing rough sex!

*side note* I am experimenting with scheduled posts so that my writing becomes slightly more regular - this may mean there are some glitches while I try and figure stuff out so please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment