Wednesday 27 November 2013

Submission

I am submissive - it's part of who I am and what I like.  I've know I've been submissive since before I knew I was bisexual, or even before I knew if I liked sex.
  Everyone's submission is personal to them and everybody gets different things out of BDSM.  For me submission isn't a particularly erotic experience, for me it's more a state of relaxation and calmness that lends itself to sex and a few very easy orgasms.  Some people submit without ever doing bondage or masochism and others cannot easily distinguish between the elements.

 My submission is personal and trusting, it bonds me to the person I am submitting and letting go to.  It is me - completely and honestly me at my most vulnerable.  I am a person who needs to control situations, to have influence and decide my own life - letting go of this is in no way easy and i need the dominant in my life to *know* this

  Submission for me is not about pushing my limits of pain. I do enjoy some spanking and corporal stuff but often if things hurt too much they can take me out of the zone. I can't do extended rope bondage scenes in uncomfortable positions due to poor mobility and joint issues - bondage and restraint has to be simple and effective as well as easy to get out of.

  Submission has a lot of mental elements for me.  I like being tickled - and I quite like it when people are threatening to tickle me and don't actually do it.  Doc has this down to a fine art - in that he will put his hands on me without tickling, causing me to constantly think he is going to do something.  mental games such as this are very much my thing, as well as name calling and talking dirty - being told I am owned by someone or a dirty whore and a filthy slut makes me hot.

I have a slightly weird tell for when I am feeling subby, that no one who has witnessed it or I have told about it has seen before.  I get really giggly and laugh a lot which can confuse partners, and there is often a time where I have to explain through my giggles that I laugh loads when I become very submissive and into the zone.  This doesn't just happen during foreplay and scenes, and can happen when I am kissing someone or even during more or less vanilla sex. It's strange but easy enough to hide when I am in public.

submission is awesome, and I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment