Friday 22 November 2013

Anal adventures and complicated relationships

Anal sex is something that I have never tried very much and have never been curious about.  I have owned butt plugs and anal beads in the past but didnt use them more than once or twice because I didn't get much enjoyment out of them.
  When Junior and I started discussing the opportunity of being fuck buddies he mentioned that he liked anal sex, and that he would like it, but wasnt fussed if I didn't want to do it.  He understood my reasons not to - the time it takes to prepare, the potential mess and the planning involved that breaks the mood.
   All my reasons were mental blocks, more than me purley not liking anal sex, as I had never tried it with a partner before.  During my dalliances with Junior I have broken some of the mental blocks about other things, such as not liking semen inside me for too long and having to have things to clean off with instantly. 
  I got thinking of anal sex, and how it would play out between me and him, suggesting that we try it.  The idea kinda sat there for a while with both of us and we didn't try it the next time we saw each other, I thought he had forgotten about it.  Junior is awesome in many ways, but at this stage is not comfortable leading and initiating things which I expected him to with this due to being the one who has had anal before. Once we got going with it I found out that anal is really pleasurable for me, that I get turned on at the idea of someone taking me and owning me in such a way, that it feels dirty and wrong and taboo.  Anal sex for me is about trusting someone so completely and letting them take over my body.
  I like breaking the mental barriers I have placed on myself, it wasn't painful, there was very little preparation needed and if there was any mess, Junior was a gentleman and did not let me see it.  Sex between me and him is awesome and I really don't want it to stop!

However things are getting more complicated between us.  This isn't bad - we seem to be doing a lot of couple-y stuff like me meeting his friends, and spending a lot of time together just cuddling and being in each others company.  I wouldn't necessarily change this for anything as it is leaving me happy and fulfilled but sometimes it is a little confusing.  We are communicating with each other about it clearly, and feel the same which is good.  New relationship energy gets the better of me sometimes and makes me want to push things further than they should be - so I have to check myself to stop me from doing something silly.  it's not particularly stressing me out at the moment and I don't think it will be.  I'm just really happy to be getting fucked regularly and to be trying new things!

As an aside I will be changing Juniors nickname to Doc - as he does not like the current one!

No comments:

Post a Comment