Sunday 28 March 2010

horny

just imagining his hands on my hips, his breath on my neck as he whispers what he wants to do to me into my ear. His big strong hands pulling my ass into him, feeling the urgency and need as his already hard cock strains in his jeans. Getting wetter he knows how much i want, i need but he teases.
turning me around and kissing me roughly, sliding his warm wet tongue tantalisingly over my lip, then biting and pulling knowing how it turns me on. his stubbled face venturing down my neck, his warm breath and soft lips contrasting with the scratch of his stubble, sending shivers down my spine.
his hands slide down my back and onto my bum, squeezing and pulling my hips closer to his hardened cock, grinding against my clit, making me even wetter and more in need of him deep inside me. He pulls my top off and releases my breasts, sliding his tongue over the flesh, licking sucking and biting each nipple in turn. I find the buttons on his shirt, pull it off of him, wanting him naked in front of me, his cock to my lips.
he undresses me, finding my clit with his hand and my pussy with the other. I'm so wet he slides two fingers inside me, fucking me, but its not good enough. i need his cock inside me. I push him to the floor and straddle him, my pussy just inches from his cock. it's my turn to tease now. taking his dick in my hand i rub the head across my wetness, flicking it across my clit, making me wetter. he moans and thrusts his hips. i take him inside me, grinding down on his hips, making us both writhe in pleasure till we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment