Wednesday 10 March 2010

lingerie and toys

I have been using sex toys for just over a year now. Toys are a passion of mine. They’re so useful they should be given to everyone. My favourite material has to be glass, the feel and touch and the coolness of the material on my skin, the way it shines with my excitement after it’s been used. Dildoes are more common than vibrating glass toys, and are usually cheaper too, at the moment I have two glass dildos. The Lovehoney dotty glass dildo , and the ribbed one . My other favourite material has to be silicone, I love the way it slightly warms to your body temperature as you use it, and that it feels lovely and firm but with just enough give. Lingerie has to be a love of mine. I adore dressing up and teasing someone, stripping slowly for them, caressing and rubbing my skin, tying their hands with my stockings, then bringing myself to orgasm sat or stood just inches away from them!. Lingerie gives me so much confidence to feel sexy and I hope all the extra confidence makes me perform better. Corsets have to be my favourite basic pieces; I just love the feeling of compression and tightness around my body. The way it alters my breathing and makes me stand straighter, the feeling as the cool silk caresses my breasts, definite turn on for me.
the other thing i absolutely love is stockings, the way my legs feel and how they make my legs look and sometimes even the exquisite pain of a suspender snapping! stockings definatley feel and look so much better than tights. I just feel so sexy wearing stockings and high heels, even under simple clothes, the excitement and anticipation of someone slowly peeling my clothes off of me. growing more and more excited by what they see.

3 comments:

  1. dam your hot and I love glass toys as well love the way they feel. U will see from my pics on my blog how much I love them ;-).
    loving you blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason clicking on my name dosnt take u to my blog http://talisman-mynortypics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy pic...loved reading about how much you love stockings...theres nothing I love more than a girl in stockings ;)

    ReplyDelete