Saturday 6 March 2010

G the 2nd

The next person I had sexual contact with was G the 2nd. Who I’d met on a dating site. He was older than me, 24 to my 18, and talked a bigger game than he played. I fell for the “I’m a nice guy” routine, and the whining self pity that he played, as well as the hints and ideas of a relationship that he had no intention of doing. I must admit I was pretty naive through the whole episode, though i count myself as becoming sexually active with him. He lived in Peterborough, as I lived in a city about 2 hours away. He talked of relationships and wanting to meet, but cancelled every time I attempted to arrange something (later it transpired he cancelled “because he was scared” to meet up, which is pretty pathetic) eventually I just stopped talking to him, because of the waste of time he was. But then he found a way to wheedle back into my life, and we finally met.
That night I travelled from my university town on the train to meet him. It was late evening by the time I arrived in Peterborough and we’d decided I was to stay that Friday might and leave on Saturday morning to make the visit worthwhile. G2 was just like his picture, and drove us from the station to his flat that he had just moved into. It should have been a red flag to me that he had not shaved or showered since coming home from work several hours ago, and that he hadn’t bothered to put the effort in. When we got there he showed me round the flat and we had a drink. By this point it was obvious to me that he was not going to make a move, so I leant in and kissed him. He knew I was a virgin, but he didn’t know I had not even kissed someone. when we paused for breath he mentioned how good a kisser I was and blah blah blah. As I continued to kiss him my glasses became greasy from his face ( eeew). I had fully prepared for the eventuality that I might fuck him, so had packed some condoms in my overnight bag. As we continued to kiss he started to push his hard dick into me, taking the hint I asked him if he wanted to. At that point we were standing in the living room, and he led me to his bedroom. We lay on the bed kissing and fondling each other for a while before we got undressed, what followed confuses me even to this day. As we started the foreplay i did the usual things like oral and masturbated him, he had his orgasm and I went to wash my hands, and then came back to the bed. as we lay back on the bed semi naked it collapsed from under us! G2 had recently moved out of his parental home. So obviously hadn’t put the bed together properly. At this point I didn’t care, I was horny and wanted to get off and would have happily moved to the sofa to continue proceedings. In a show of ignorance or stupidity G2 then set about spending the next half an hour making his bed up, while I sat in the living room, semi naked, horny and frustrated! Later on in the evening I practically begged him to have sex with me, but he wouldn’t do so. Eventually he just started engorging my texts and e mails and just faded into the ether. G the 2nd also used the age gap as a reason to halt the relationship, which is perfect as an excuse because it is something that one cannot change. I think the moral of that episode was again not to trust as much as I did, and not to expect a relationship. I realised that I’d had sex, and it didn’t have to be this emotional thing, that I could have “no strings” sex without going into a massive emotional breakdown.
i'd love to hear if anyone has any similar experiences or annecdotes so do feel free to comment!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That started off really hot! Shame about the rest though. Some men can be like that. I think nearly everyone can relate to an experience like that at some point or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, think is, i'd have absolutley destroyed him given the chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats understandable. He was your first. My first was a rotton experience I dont wish to share, but when I broke up with my first proper boyfriend who I trusted, I felt I wanted to completley destroy him too!
    Its human nature, when we trust someone and they pull that away, you feel awful and vengeful.
    But the point is you lived and learned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i meant that if he would have had sex with me he'd be a little less innocent! i dont feel any animosity towards any of the ex'es featured here. it takes two to mess up a relationship. "the canadian" is gonna be tomorrows post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Oops. Silly me! Can't wait to hear about the canadian though!

    ReplyDelete