Tuesday 30 March 2010

phone sex.

that northern Irish accented deep voice, my heavy breathing. it can only mean one thing. " i want to see this on your blog slut" i hear, my fingers working my clit. "yes master" if only you were with me, stood in front of me while I'm kneeling, watching you stroke your cock ready to come on my face. properly make me your cum slut just like we both know i will be. taking your cock in my mouth, sucking, licking and teasing you till you cant stand any more. with every fibre in my body i want to suck you till you come over and over several times a day. I don't think you realise just how much i love the silky feel of a warm throbbing cock on my lips and the ooze of pre come showing me how much you like it. the feel of your thighs and arse cheeks under my nails. even how it feels to have your ass clench around my fingers as i massage your prostate, hoping upon hope you come harder than ever before right down my throat. Loving the feeling of your hot cum splash across my face and neck, your hand on my jaw and feeling the head of your cock smear the result of my frantic sucking and licking of you across me. but that's not the end.
you pinning me onto the bed, your fingers finding their way deep inside me, hitting my g spot, your other hand holding me down, knowing when the time comes i will shake and moan so hard for you. trying to make me squirt all over your hands and maybe even into your mouth will be so brilliant I can hardly wait. Just the thought of having your cock inside me, filling me with your come makes me so wet and horny.
you tease me on the phone, telling me how your hands will find my pussy and clit through my jeans, you holding me across my neck, whispering into my ear as i get wetter and closer and closer to coming. your fingers inside me and your thumb pressing upon my clit making me more and more horny until i am on the edge of orgasm. you stop, cruelly laughing into my ears, taking your fingers from inside me and smearing my pussy juices across my face. making me go out to the shop or on some menial errand with my come all over my face...
upon my return kissing me frantically checking that I haven't wiped my juices from my face and that i am being a good little slut. just the threatening of an undisclosed punishment gets me going so much. irregardless of if it is going to be pleasant or not.
I need you now, your cock, your lips, to feel the breath on my ear and neck as you talk dirty to me would be just Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment