Saturday 20 March 2010

anal adventures

I have never had full penetrative anal sex with a partner, but it sure sounds an amazing thing to do. Belfast Boy teases me over the phone a lot, the thought of his hot come dripping out of my ass and onto my thighs sends us both wild!
This afternoon i had my first foray into the world of anal sex toys.
following various advice from different sources ( but mainly lovehoney's user forums) i purchased my first toys, and a douche. firstly i tried the douche which was tricky to use, i must admit as it was solo play i skipped this part, i knew from past times when id used my fingers it wasn't too messy, if at all. then came the fun part...
I started with the basics slimline butt buddy, which is a lovely little ( and i do mean little) toy, which slid in with no problems whatsoever when coated in some water based lube. this did feel nice, but it wasn't too thrilling for me personally, especially as I'm working up to being able to take Belfast boys gorgeous cock in my ass. After relaxing a little and having the basic toy inside me, i moved onto the bigger glass toy i treated myself to. This toy is stunning to look at with its swirls and paint, and feels so amazing in the hand, little but weighty it feels Divine sliding inside me too. It took a lot longer sliding this toy into me, but with patience and waiting before sliding deeper i took it into me. then the phone rang.. damn.
in any other circumstance this would be such a passion killer it would have been game over. but it was Belfast Boy, calling after my sexy picture taking of me wearing a ball gag. i told him what state i was in, how I had a toy in my ass and just wishing it was his cock instead, or he could be here sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy, with his cock in my mouth filling me so deliciously. with his sexy accented voice telling me what he will do to me down the phone and the plug inside me, i worked my fingers on my clit, and came harder than i have in a long time
It is kind of weird, that i felt my ass contract around the plug when i came. it felt like a different kind of orgasm too, i felt satisfied as usual, but i felt this eery calmness and weariness fall over me. so much so i almost forgot Belfast boy on the other end of the phone. one things for certain, i didn't make much sense after that.

2 comments:

  1. "one things for certain, i didn't make much sense after that."

    Lmao me likey! BLC <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you hun! i dont know if youve ever had that karma like feeling after orgasm that your surroundings feel like a blur?

    ReplyDelete